uPVC Lock Repairs & Replacement | Horsham, Crawley & West Sussex - We also cover Surrey, Hampshire & Kent
Have a problem with a uPVC domestic front or back door, window, or your French doors and Patio doors?
- Replace uPVC locks, door handles and all types of locking mechanisms
- Emergency repairs on all types of uPVC windows and doors,
- uPVC locks changed on any type of property or business premises
- Need new locks for security reasons?
- Replace double glazed uPVC window locks and multipoint door locks.
- Is your key snapped off in the lock?
- Need to replace or upgrade existing euro cylinder locks?
- Is your uPVC door or window lock broken or faulty?
Most uPVC lock changes are completed within the hour, ensuring your costs are kept to a minimum.
uPVC composite or wooden doors are usually secured by a Multipoint Locking Mechanism. But if your Multipoint Locking Mechanism has failed, it does not necessarily mean you need a new door or window!!
Keymergency Locksmiths can open jammed locks and doors and get your locking mechanism working like new. We can also upgrade your locks to newer higher, security versions at the fraction of the cost of a new door.
We replace uPVC locks, door handles and all types of locking mechanisms with the minimum of fuss and disruption to your normal daily life. Popular brands of multi-point locks we often come across are of AVOCET, YALE, ERA, FULLEX, MACO, FUHR, MILA, CEGO, WINKHAUS, LOCKMASTER & GU.
If you need your uPVC locks repairing or changing, don’t hesitate to contact us any time day or night. We also do not charge for call-outs.
And Our Prices Are Very Competitive, Which Always Helps!